The Mission of the Brockville - 1000 Islands Regional Tackaberry Airport (Brockville Airport) is to:
- Attract new business to the Brockville region, provide air ambulance/ search and rescue facitities while maintaining a public destination facility that reflects well on the local community.
City of Brockville Airport Commission
The Brockville Airport, while operated by Brock Air Inc. under contract to the City of Brockville, is managed by a commission of 8 members, which includes one town councillor from Elizabethtown-Kitley Township (the location of the Airport). The Commission is supported by two staff from Brock Air Inc., the Airport operator, and one staff member from the City of Brockville. A commission member serves for a four-year term and the current term expires in October 2014.
Members 2010 – 2014
- Mayor Dave Henderson, ex-officio
- Mr. Brian Williams,Chairman
- Mr. Wilsie Hatfield, Vice Chairman
- Mr. Bob Huskinson
- Mr. Allan Dunn, Brockville Flying Club
- Ms. Heather Dale Flood
- Ms. Susan Prettejohn, Councillor, Elizabethtown-Kitley Township
- Mr Colin Dyke
- Mr Mike Bowen
Commission Support: Brock Air & City of Brockville Staff
Mr. Dean Glover, President, Brock Air Inc.
Mr. Kent Wharton, Airport Manager, Brock Air Inc.
Ms. Valerie Harvey, City of Brockville staff